Straight from Brazil: discover the next social dance craze! The LARGEST Zouk event in Canada is happening May 18-20 in Toronto – and you’re invited to learn all about this sexy, smooth, sensual dance. Special offers available for new Zouk dancers!
Who Created Brazilian Zouk?
Renata Peçanha and Adilio Porto were two of the main influences on the development of Brazilian Zouk in Rio de Janeiro 20 years ago. They were teachers under internationally-renowned artist Jaime Aroxa.
Renata a.k.a Queen of Zouk, co-creator of Zouk, will be in Toronto!
What is NeoZouk?
A modern style of Zouk created by Mafie Zouker and practiced by sensational artists such as Anna Vozhevskaia. They both will be in Toronto!
Want to Learn Brazilian Zouk?
You can immerse yourself in this unique beautiful dance in Toronto!
If you are a new dancer – or have only been dancing a few months – the Newcomer Full Pass is perfect for you! You’ll get a full track of workshops designed for people who are new to Zouk. PLUS – you’ll get access to fantastic evening shows and parties!
- Crash course on Friday to get you into the flow
- 2-day structured educational program
- 8 hours of progressive classes with internationally-renowned artists Clinton and Cristi on Saturday and Sunday
- 4 hours of guided practica with teaching assistants and professionals
- 2 Keynote sessions
- 2 Lunch and Learn sessions
Your Teachers: Clinton & Cristi
Bonus: Watch “Cirque du Zouk”!
The world’s first Zouk circus dance production inspired by Canadian iconic Cirque du Soleil!
On stage exclusively in Toronto at Canada Zouk Congress
- Dance Pass for parties Fri-Sun
- Over 20 hours of social dancing
- Music by ZNL DJs from Rio