On Monday May 21, join your Zouk friends on the ultimate day excursion.
After catching some shut-eye, meet up on the Zouk Party Bus alongside the event’s artists and organizers for a trip to the Canadian Niagara Falls. Considered one of the natural wonders of the world, Niagara Falls boasts a flow of 2,400 cubic meters per second – making it the 7th largest waterfall by volume in the world!
- 12:00 pm > Bus starts boarding
- 12:30 pm > Departure from Hotel
- 2:00 pm > Arrival at Niagara
- 2:00 pm > Sight seeing and activities
- 6:00 pm > Dinner
- 7:30 pm > Outdoor dancing Zouk (weather permits)
- 9:30 pm > Light show on the falls
- 10:00 pm > Bus starts boarding
- 10:30 pm > Depart from Niagara
- 12:00 am > Arrive at Hotel
During the day, explore the fantastic parks, restaurants and attractions in the area. You will have the option to do several excursions on your own, such as the Maid of the Mist (a boat which takes you right into the spray of the falls) or Journey Behind the Falls. Some Zoukers may even just walk around the tourist ‘nightlife’ district, which is full of fun museums, haunted houses, and various other circus-like attractions at all hours of the day.
For those looking for a relaxing and special meal, the Skylon Tower features a 360 degree rotating restaurant (Similar to the CN Tower in Toronto) that gives you a spectacular view of the falls.
Once the sun sets, be prepared for an extra-special light show as the falls explode into spectacular colour. Of course, no trip would be complete without Zouking it up. Although not ‘officially’ a planned dance event, we recommend you bring shoes fit for dancing so we can give Niagara a taste of that Zouk flavour!
How to be Part of the Adventure:
This is a Free event to attend, drive along with us! We provide round-trip transportation for Full Pass holders for a small fee. Limited seats on the Zouk Party Bus.
- Already have a Full Pass? Get the Niagara Party Bus Upgrade for $50 CAD, or
What your Niagara Party Bus Pass Includes:
- A round-trip seat on the Zouk Party Bus with…
- Music by DJ’s Mafie Zouker and DJ Kakah
- Amazing company including CZC artists
- Unforgettable Memories
- Free Reign to enjoy your day without worrying about getting home afterwards!
- We only have approximately 30 seats available for purchase on the Zouk Party Bus – so act fast!
- If more people want to come by bus, we may charter a 2nd ‘regular’ bus to take those people.
- Drivers are more than welcome to meet us in Niagara with their own vehicle.
US Travelers: Consider flying home from Buffalo
- You have the option to fly to Toronto and book your return ticket from Buffalo, NY
- Consider taking a taxi from the Canadian side of the falls to the Buffalo Airport for $75. It may save you time and money!
- Check the flights and see if you can find any late night flights leaving Buffalo after 11pm
What You Want to Bring:
- Shoes that stay on your feet (and that you can dance in)
- A light, waterproof/resistant jacket
- Change of clothes (if doing Maid of the Mist or Journey Behind the Falls, you will get damp)
- A Sense of Adventure
- Money for activities
- Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Journey Behind the Falls walking tour
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Haunted House tour
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum
- Skylon Tower
- and more!
Want to learn more about the falls?
*Optional activities are at your own cost and discretion. You can choose whatever fits your budget and desires!